Jacoby & Meyers, LLP NJ - Brain Injury Attorneys in Edison, NJ
If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury due to someone else’s negligence, you need an experienced attorney to protect your rights. Brain injury attorneys at Jacoby & Meyers, LLP NY are dedicated to providing legal representation to victims of brain injury in Edison, NJ. For over 40 years we have helped brain injury victims to obtain the compensation they need and deserve.
- Our brain injury attorneys have extensive experience in brain injury cases.
- We have successfully recovered significant financial awards for our clients to help them cope with medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other deleterious effects of these life-changing injuries.
- We represent victims who have suffered from brain injuries as a result of various accidents, including: car accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accident, truck accidents, boating accident, bicycle accidents, slip and falls, defective products toxic exposure, and more.
- Our team of attorneys understands the many complications of the injury, and the stress that can be associated with a court case.
- It is our job to make the legal process as simple and straight forward for you as possible, as you concentrate on regaining your health.
- We work with brain injury experts to uncover and prove the cause and extent of your injuries, as well as any therapies that will be beneficial toward recovery.
- We will find the liable party and fight for your legal rights
We are committed to providing affordable legal representation to those in need. Our clients pay no attorneys fees until and unless we successfully settle your case or win a verdict in your favor.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of brain injury, contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We are confident that you will be deeply impressed with our representation. Call us at 732-287-6890 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit us at www.jmlawyer.com.
Our address is:
1929 Route 27
Edison, NJ 08817.
“Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome”