31/12/2020 Other Services
Resolve errors when doing Debit and Credit card transactions in Point of Sale
There are many clarifications for why you are unable to take a card payment in point of sale. To Contact processing cards inside QuickBooks Desktop Point of sale notice the steps below:
Here Are Just Some of the mistakes That You Might experience when unable to accept payment in point of sale.
• Wrong PIN
• Wrong Bank Card Type
• Wrong Merchant Number
• Maybe unpermitted card type
• Card never inscribe
• Wrong merchant accounts
• Maybe unknown merchant accounts info
An invalid entry by the employee or customer or Internal Server errors leads to the above-mentioned errors. Follow the below-given measures to identify the main cause of these issues:
• To spot whether the challenge is originating from the card or system type, use an alternative card process the trade.
• Try keying in the card info rather than inserting the card
• Try yet another station/terminal.
If you are using a charge card:
• Be sure that the card is provided with a credit card rather than a debit card logo.
• Make sure your Merchant Account is accurately installed to process your card type that your user is already using.
Learn more on website: https://accountingerrorsolution.com/blog/resolve-debit-card-processing-error-in-point-of-sale
DigiBank Bigbasket debit card gives amazing rewards on transaction on groceries shopped on their app/website. Get DBS DigiBank big basket debit card O...
A layperson could think of doing various activities such as adventures and many more exciting things, but if you are into business, then you need to f...
With the digitization, we have experienced the multiple methods of fund transaction and have already heard about the concept of credit card, prepaid c...