Price: Check with seller
DC Track Circuit and Point Machine Health Monitoring UnitDC Track Circuit health monitoring unit is used for detecting t...
Category: General electronics
DC Track Circuit and Point Machine Health Monitoring Unit
DC Track Circuit health monitoring unit is used for detecting the electrical energies at feed and relay ends of the track circuit. It is possible to have an early warning before the track relay drops and cause signal failure or over energized beyond maximum limit and cause unsafe side failure.
Point Machine Health monitoring unit indicates the point machine’s health by monitoring its current along with status of point control, operating and detection relays. By this signal technician can reduce the down time of the point in case of failure as the failure state is already made available by the system. He can plan for need based maintenance which reduces the disconnection time. In case of simple obstruction the station master is guided by the system i.e. on which end to check for obstruction.
Modules in Point Machine Health Monitoring Unit :
- Event logger ( at Relay Room)
- Mini logger ( at Location Box)
- Failure Analysis System (FAS at Relay room)
Mini Logger :
This is capable of monitoring the Current and Voltage parameters of point machines and this acquired data will be sent to Event Logger through Wireless communication.
- 32 bit ARM Architecture based controller.
- Low power RF Module with 2.4GHz frequency which complies WPC (INDIA).
- Low gain antenna for wire-less communication.
- Outdoor line-of-sight up to 600mt.
- Self routing for long distance data transferring
- Flash RAM memory for storing events. Data will be retained even in POWER –OFF condition.
- Data storage capacity for one lakh data packets.
- Sampling rate is 25 per second for each channel
- Error in measured analog parameters is in the range of 1% of Maximum current
- This can monitor maximum of 6 currents, 4 Voltages and 16 Digital inputs.
- These currents are measured by Non intrusive sensors.
- To Monitor each parallel double ended point, two current channels required .
- Four Isolated voltage tappings to monitor Point Machine voltage, point detection 24V, and Track feed voltages (110V-1, 24V-1, 9V-2) at location box.
- Monitors Temperature inside the location Box
- Works on 24V DC (18-32V Range) with 180 mA Current.
- Power Supply from location Box, it should be provided by Railways.
- Operating Temperature –10o C to +70o C.
Copyright © 2016 | All Rights Reserved | tuffclassified.com
| 24x7 support | Email us: query[at]tuffclassified.com