Category : Computer - IT - Webs Posted : 22/05/2014 Price : Check with seller Location : Noida(Uttar Pradesh)
• Identifying customer impacting issues, working out and implementing solutions and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction rate.
• Assist in developing and implementing training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
• Drive process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of the site. Understanding and effectively utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
• Development, analysis and improvement of new strategies and procedures. The CS Manager will have the ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-term goals.
• Independently build relationship with Cross functional teams to enable skill/ team performance and improve customer experience
• Leading and developing a team of 25-30 associates; responsible for the overall direction, performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team and responsible for driving process improvements not only in respective teams but across skill.
• Lead and drive the continuous improvement culture through kaizen and lean projects. Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
• Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with CLIENTs policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
• Mentoring and act as a resource to new managers and expedite their learning curve also devise action plan to develop and groom team leads into future CS Managers
• Leading Site level initiatives , Primary owner of functional responsibilities that impact overall site like Performance Related Pay, transportation etc and may require interface with other sites in network
• Communicating policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken
• Expected to be 2nd in line to the Operations managers and at times might be required to perform delegated duties of operations managers
• Develop and Achieve performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Demonstrated ability to build, develop, direct, and manage a group of people
• Ability to support Business and provide solutions to customer pain points
• Ability to handle complex and ambiguous scenarios
• Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments
• Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions
• Proven ability to manage reporting and analysis
• Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
• Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments
• Can adapt well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel)
• Fluent English skills are required for this role
• Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
• Project Management
• Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
• Exceptional skills in data manipulation and analysis
• Ability and desire to relocate to take advantage of future growth opportunities
• Bachelors degree
• Experience Range: 5 - 14 Years
• An MBA is a huge plus
• 5 plus years of relevant supervisory experience.
• Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired
• 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day