18/04/2020 Property for sale
You would have happily been thinking about moving to your ready to move on flats in Goregaon East. But then comes this outbreak of COVID - 19, that has not only taken the entire nation - but the whole world by storm. Amidst the pandemic, the government on its part is taking efforts to keep the spread under control with precautions such as the Janata Curfew, the lockdown, etc., for the welfare of its citizens.
This means we will be spending more of our time at our houses, in our housing society with, of course, social distancing. But, how does this happen inside a housing society? That too when you stay with hundreds and thousands of them as your fellow neighbors.
The common problem after moving to a ready to move on flats in Goregaon East, that is a part of the housing society is that it is densely populated - where maintaining social distancing is a huge question. This is because of more dependence created on each other for the proper functioning of society.
So, what best precautions can we take to keep our loved ones safe?
A Few Guidelines to Help You Manage Your Society
· Make sure there is no gathering inside the premises. In case of any planned events, please have them canceled immediately.
· Make sure that the society staff and the security personnel are wearing their masks. Advise them to use hand sanitizers regularly.
· Amenities in your ready to move on flats in Goregaon East might be an attraction. But try to avoid using pools, and gyms for the time being.
· Request your security staff to be stringent while coming to sanitation activities. Let them move away quickly after work hours, instead of loitering around.
· Be vigilant to your staff and society members when it comes to home quarantine. For people who have a recent travel history, advise them to stay inside the home. You may help them with their essentials and medicines.
· It is important to disinfect the commonly used areas and use sanitizers in areas such as lift. Keep cleaning doorknobs, gates, doorbells as and when possible.
· You may even ask the cleaning staff to come once in 2-3 days to clean the premises. Let them also be home with their families.
· The Newspaper, milk and other essential deliveries, ask them to leave at the gate and ask the residents to collect.
Precautions for The Residents
· Avoid Using the Elevators/Lifts Whenever possible avoid using the lift and other publicly accessible places. Ensure these areas are regularly sanitized as well.
· Washing Hands Keep washing your hands regularly and thoroughly. Carry a hand sanitizer with an alcohol content of more than 60 % while you go out. Wear a mask every time you step out of your home.
· Relax And Stay Healthy
Don't stress too much about the pandemic. Eat healthy, exercise and have adequate sleep. Focus on things that help you boost your immunity. And most importantly spend quality with your family.
· Social Distancing Do not mingle much with your neighbors. If you need to talk keep a safe distance. Even when you go out to purchase groceries or vegetables, ensure to keep a distance of 6 feet.
· Avoid Domestic Help Make sure your domestic help is aware of the steps and precautions to be followed in your home and society. It's best to do the household chores by yourself and give them a break until the lockdown.
Precautions for Your Security GuardsThe entry point to ready to move on flats in Goregaon East is manned by the security guards. They are the first persons to interact with outsiders and social visitors. You must instruct them to follow a few guidelines.
● They should keep 6 Feetdistance while interacting with outsiders or delivery agents.
Let the entry book details be handled by the guard instead of others touching it and making it a source for infection.
Let the guard of your ready to move on flats in Goregaon East, maintain a high standard of personal hygiene.
Make sure they do not allow delivery boys inside the complex, instead they can leave the parcel at the gate and the required person can come and collect it.
They should be given gloves and masks, that they always need to wear.
Ensure they have a hand sanitizer at the gate that can be used by support staff and external people before entering the compound.
The WHO has declared Coronavirus (COVID-19) a global pandemic, and right now it is crucial that we take necessary precautions to keep us and our loved ones safe. Maintaining proper personal hygiene and implementing local safety measures in and around our home is the only way we can fight this. Also, don't miss to help the elderly and the little ones in your society if you can!
Chandak Group is one of the leaders in the Mumbai Real Estate Market. All they look for is to earn people's trust and confidence with their products and services. If you are part of their property during this lockdown, you are not only safe but blessed indeed as they maintain the best hygienic practices to safeguard their residents.
New Delhi Awas Yojna affordable and comfortable architecture designed and planned with the world-class amenities and it is modern, and semi-furnished ...
Dwarka Housing Society is the best place for home Seekers. If you are thinking to buy your wonderful home in a secured area with the best society, the...