Qualification: Any graduate
Experience: 2-4 yrsLocation: MG Road, Bangalore
- Ability to work with different culture of people
- Good communication skills
- Should be customer friendly and service oriented
- Good presentation and analytical abilities
- Proficient computer skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Regular follow up of walk-in and telephonic enquires for enrollment
- Counsel students about the courses available and convince them to enroll
- Monitors academic progress of students
- Maintains student files and records; documents all pertinent student information; updates computerized information system regarding changes to student status.
- Maintain Monthly/Half yearly reports.
- Keep track of enquiries from various modes like emails, telephone and direct enquiries during exhibition, college presentation and maintaining the record
- To co-ordinate with leader/center head and announce the course schedule for the new courses at least a month in advance.
- Maintain the stock of course material available at the center.
- Responsible for the targets of the branch
- Maintaining batch sheet, Fee structure, installment payment, attendance, sessions covered