Uterine fibroids are very common non-cancerous (benign) growths that develop in the muscular wall of the uterus. They can range in size from very tiny (a quarter of an inch) to larger than a cantaloupe. Occasionally, they can cause the uterus to grow to the size of a five-month pregnancy.
In most cases, there is more than one fibroid in the uterus. While fibroids do not always cause symptoms, their size and location can lead to problems for some women, including pain and heavy bleeding.
Unless your fibroids are so large that surgery is imminent, I would urge women to consider homeopathy as a possible alternative to a hysterectomy. How many of those half-a-million-plus hysterectomies could be avoided with early homeopathic intervention.
1) Stop uterine fibroids from growing again Surgery cannot do this without taking away the whole uterus (hysterectomy) or its inner wall (endometrial ablation). A treatment with homeopathic miasms and constitutional remedies can stop the unwanted growths and enable you to continue living with your reproductive organs as a whole.
2) Melt the fibroids down in order to easily remove them from the body In real life, this requires a surgery, while in energy healing, this boils down to taking another remedy -- a very non-invasive procedure.
3) Cut uterine fibroids out Again, homeopathy can help here, in a non-invasive way. Taken together, they separate uterine fibroids from the wall of the uterus, and then the tumors fall away.
4) Export them out Again, homeopathy can help.
5) Clean up the act -- both the uterus physically and the whole body hormonally Post-op treatment can sometimes be weeks long. In homeopathy, there would be no ill effects of anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, wounds, etc. etc. Applied properly, homeopathy is a better way of getting the uterine fibrods out!
Contact :- Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj
Homoeopathic World, Noida, India
email id:- dr. rameshbhardwaj@yahoo. com
Contact No:- 0-9811127065
website:- http://www. homoeopathic-world. com