It is also known as coco peat is made from coconut husks, which are byproducts of other industries that use
Coconuts. It simply consists of coir dust which is obtained by processing coconut hust and removing long fibers.
Coir waste from coir fiber industries is washed, heat-treated and graded before being processes into coco peat.
- Coco peat is used as a soil addictive.
- Mixed with sand to make good quality potting soil.
- used as substrate for growing mushrooms. Has high cellulose and lignin content.
- It can be re-used up to three times with little loss of yield.
- Being a good absorbent, dry coco peat can be used as an oil absorbent on slippery floors.
- Contains macronutrients — Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium
- Contains Micronutrients — Calcium, Copper and magnesium
- Excellent water holding capacity
- Eco-Friendly and enhances strong heap root system.
- Company: Dealnity.com
- Phone : +91- 9718654577
- Toll Free: 18001239566
- Address: Plot No-8, Main Najafgarh Road, kirti nagar, Near Ramesh nagar Metro Station, New Delhi-110015, India
- Visit Us: https://www.dealnity.com/coir_pith.php?p_name=Q29pciBQaXRo