13/10/2020 Beauty Parlours
Clementine Essential Oil:
Clementine Essential oil is produced from the peel of clementine, not to be confused with an orange. Clementine is from the family of Mandarin orange which is small in nature and mostly found in Asian countries.
Clementine helps in rejuvenating the skin since clementine has high Vitamin C. It serves as an antioxidant and helps in reducing stress. Similar to Cintronella oil, Clementine Oil is also used in aroma diffusers and aromatherapy.
BioProGreen Morrocco is a company specializing in the production and export of organic cosmetics like Argan oil, essentials and vegetable oils, black soap, natural soap, clay, kassa glove, floral water and many more. We export our products worldwide and sell in bulk, for the minimum order quantity of 1L per product and pack minimum 50 pieces order quantity.
We offer all types of packaging, Glass, Aluminum, Plastic and Handmade for 10ml/g. 30ml/g and 100ml/g containers. We also provide private labelling consulted by our design team in the company, which will help you create your own brand (with the minimum order of 100 pieces). And for the purchase of products above 200 pieces, we also provide a quantity discount.
• Clementine Essential Oil helps in reducing the stress levels with its aroma and helps in restructuring the skin (rejuvenation).
• It treats wrinkles, ageing of skin and skin erosion, which is why it is used in many cosmetic products like face lotion, facial essence & Cream, face pack and many more.
• Clementine facial sheet mask is also popular in Asian countries, as it reduces wrinkles and makes you look fresh (reduces puffiness on the face).
• A lot of peel off mask, scrub and bath bombs have clementine oil present in it.
• Clementine in facial serums helps in keeping the face healthy, smooth and soft with its healing components.
How to use:
Clementine Essential Oil can be used in diffusers, add 2-3 drops of clementine oil on top of the diffusers to use it as a room freshener also as aromatherapy.
You can also create your own soap and perfume with Clementine Oil. While making a soap make sure that you add enough clementine oil, for example, you need 3-4 tablespoons or clementine oil for 100 grams of soap. For the long lasting scent, you can add 2-3 drops of Clementine essential Oil to your clothes or handkerchief and the aroma will be there for the whole day.