06/06/2020 Accounting - Finance
- Finalization of books of accounts: Prepares annual balance sheet, monthly/ quarterly financial statements, Profit & Loss statement as per the statutory requirements.
- Direct Tax: Prepares & files Income Tax returns of the company, Directors, etc. and compiles details for assessment & appeals before the Income tax authorities. Arranges payment of Income Tax & Advance Tax if any.
- Indirect Tax:
- Sales Tax : Checking & finalizing the payments working of monthly Sales tax, follow ups on filing of returns. Prepares and files MVAT Audit report, appears before the sales tax officials with regards to assessment, other related matters & handles queries.
- Develops and maintains internal control and effective accounting system.
- Prepares MIS report as required by the management.
- Prepares Debit I Credit outstanding report and sends it to credit control department.
- Prepares Bank proposals for renewal I enhancement in working capital & term loan limits. Submits Stock statement & other details as required by banks.
- Prepares compliance details as required under Registrar of Companies (ROC), liaisons with Company Secretary. Ensures compliance of Company's Act and timely filing of Returns and other legal Documents and Forms to Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
We are providing Quality Staff for all kind of companies at FREE OF Charge, Call Us Now For your Requirement. Now time to Say Bye Bye Any Placement Ch...