Category : Other Services Posted : 15/02/2017 Price : Check with seller Location : Ashford(Connecticut)
• Understanding and supervising each Process (Non-voice and voice)
• Supervising staff for efficiency, errors and idle time
• Preparing Training Schedules and identifying persons requiring training
• Email and Voice Communication with Managers in Client’s office
• Reporting to CEO about day to day work.
• Managing Staff: Leaves, timeliness, behavior etc
• Following up with issues raised by Client for each process, to its logical end.
Skills & Specifications
• Excellent communication skills as it involves client interaction