20/01/2015 Customer Service
• Understanding and supervising each Process (Non-voice and voice)
• Supervising staff for efficiency, errors and idle time
• Preparing Training Schedules and identifying persons requiring training
• Email and Voice Communication with Managers in Client’s office
• Reporting to CEO about day to day work.
• Managing Staff: Leaves, timeliness, behavior etc
• Following up with issues raised by Client for each process, to its logical end.
Skills & Specifications
• Excellent communication skills as it involves client interaction
GREETINGS FROM SWASTIK STEPSTONE CAREERS !!! Great opportunity for all... Start your career with us…. Yes!! We are hiring for MNC… Openings availa...