17/05/2018 Professional & Short Term Course
Ocean Offshore Marine India
To provide passengers and aircrew with the knowledge and confidence to assist in their survival in the event of a helicopter ditching at sea .On completion, participants will be able to demonstrate competence in theory and practice
The Ocean Offshore Marine India uses the latest equipments. We offer all types of courses related to the offshore Industry.
Courses 1. OIM (Offshore Installation Manager)
2. BS (Barge Supervisor / Barge Master)
3. BCO (Ballast Control Operator / MOU Stability)
4. MS (Maintenance Supervisor / Chief Mechanic)
5. OPIT OIMIST (International Minimum Industrial Safety Training)
6. Crane Operator Course - Level 1, 2 & 3
7. HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer)
8. HDA (Helideck Assistant)
9. BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training)
10. HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
11. H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Safety Course)
12. FRC (Fast Rescue Craft)
And Ship Manning, Offshore Recruitment, Offshore Training, Marine Training, CDC & COC Assistance
Ocean offshore marine India
Ocean Offshore Marine India BOSIET course is a minimum requirement to work offshore. The course consists of four modules; Safety Induction, Helicopter...
Ocean Offshore Marine India This course is essential for personnel who are new to the offshore oil and gas industry that require this safety and emerg...