You may have a birthmark that's in the wrong place, or is especially large, and you would feel much happier if it could just disappear. So it is great to know that now there is a treatment to help eradicate these marks safely and effectively. Following are the points that will make the birthmark removal treatment clearer.
- The procedure involves a hand held laser passed over the area to be treated, generating heat energy to target the blemish and improve the appearance of the skin.
- It is a safe and painless procedure that results in more even skin tone.
- Before we carry out any treatments, we invite patients for an initial consultation during which the procedure is explained in more detail, and there is an opportunity to ask questions
Get rid of Soul-sapping birth marks”
Birth Mark Removal procedure acts as a new foundation for the skin and also improves the skin tone
- Treatments Needed: Multiple laser treatments are usually required for optimal removal of the birthmark
- Results: Birthmarks can be dramatically lightened or, in many cases, completely removed with laser treatment.
- Side Effects: Immediately after treatment, your skin may appear slightly pink or red. This usually subsides within several days. Temporary bruising or crusting, which typically resolves within 5 to 7 days, may also occur.
More at: - http://www.meclinicindia.com/birth-mark-removal-body.html