Category : Distance Learning Courses Posted : 15/06/2015 Price : Check with seller
BEST SOFTWARE TESTING TRAINING INSTITUTE IN ADYAR….
Peridot systems is one of the best software training centre in adyar. peridot systems is Real-time and placement focused training in chennai(Adyar) determined to provide peer-to-peer Software Testing Training Course in for Students and Professionals. This course provides the skills and knowledge in an incremental way. we provide best of us with good infrastructure.
software testing training is a process that consists of all test life cycle activities like testing concerned with planning, preparation and testing of software products to determine that the software products satisfy customers requirements and are fit for customers use. The difficulty in software testing stems from the complexity of software.
software testing is one of the fast growing areas in IT industries. There are sum of whole number of openings in IT areas. peridot systems provides best software training where you can develop your software testing skills on various software testing modules.
Peridot system provides two days free demo on courses. Suppose if candidate likes that course these two days are adjusted to their actual schedule. Our fee structure is affordable to everyone. We provide course completion certificates.
Over view Syllabus for software testing
1. Introduction to software testing
2. Software development life cycle (SDLC)
3. Testing methodologies
4. Testing Level
5. Some other testing technique
6. Software testing life cycle (STLC)
7. About testing plan document
8. Bug life cycle
QTP (Quick Test Professionals)
Load Runner Version 11.0 and below
1. Introduction to Performance testing
2. Types of performance testing
3. Load runner expert workflow in a big picture
4. Components involved in Load runner
5. Details of all the components
6. Load generators and its role play in performance testing
7. Work flow of Load runner
10. Concepts to be focused on
12. Other supporting tools
15. Rendezvous points
16. Setting up of scenarios
17. Linking of load generators and controllers
18. Concepts to be focused on
19. Scheduling of scenarios
21. Performance bottlenecks
22. Test result Analysis
Reach us through: 8056102481/ 9600063484
Mail id: email@example.com
Kamatchi Krupa Apts,
No: 84/8, Ground Floor,
Venkatarathinam main street,
LB Road, Adyar,