Selenium DB Testing Institute Selenium...
Category: Professional & Short Term Course
Selenium DB Testing Institute
Selenium DB Testing Institute :
- DATABASE TESTING CONCEPTS PRIMER
- The Database Component: What is a Database Application?
- Testing at the Database layer
- Why should Test professionals know DB Basics?
- The DB component: What is a Data-Based Application?
- Back end vs. Front End Testing
- Examining the data's round trip through the app
- Common problems in Relational Databases that affect the Database Application
- Testing the Application vs. Testing the DBMS
- Knowledge Requirements for Database Testing
- Test Plan: Organizing your approach
- Data must pass Quality Assurance too!
- Test Set up
- RELATIONAL DATABASE BASICS FOR TESTING
- Why should Test professionals know Relational DB basics?
- What's a relational database?
- Types of Data Integrity
- Lack of data integrity introduces bugs
- Identifying Design Defects
- Inspecting table structures to reveal design problems
- Exploratory Testing: Reading an ERD
- Table Relationships: 1-1, 1-many, many-to-many
Copyright © 2017 | All Rights Reserved | tuffclassified.com
| 24x7 support | Email us: query[at]tuffclassified.com