BEST BEST SAP BI TRAINING INSTITUTE IN CHENNAI
SAP Business Intelligence
SAP Business Warehousing (BW) / Business Intelligence (BI) is a Data warehousing, Reporting and Analytical software. BI, BW or BIW are all the same. BI deals with Modelling, Administration, Extraction, Monitoring, Reporting & Performance Tuning.
SAP BW Training will help you understand the below features of SAP BW (OLAP – DW)
- Decreases burden on source system enabling OLTP systems providing faster response times for business functions.
- As part of SAP BW Training we will understand how SAP BW is acting as a centralized Repository for organization reporting needs
- Not Just Simple reporting – No more Canned reports But Analytical reporting with slice and dice features, Hierarchical reporting, Formatted reports, Dashboards etc
- Independence from IT – Providing easy report creation enabling business users create simple to medium complex reports without IT team help. At the end of SAP BW Training you will be having a fair idea how SAP BW helps Business users to be independent from IT.
- SAP BW Coupled with SAP BO BI 4.0 Provides Flexible Reporting Options – Formatting, Visualizations, Data exploration . In SAP BW Online Training Course from XploreSAP we will create scenarios to understand SAP BW and SAP BO Integration in detailed.
- Efficient Query Processing – Faster Response Times – SAP BW On HANA leveraging – in memory capabilities. SAP BW 7.3 features with HANA Integration is dealt in detail in SAP BW Training course conducted by us.
- In Memory Planning Capabilities with SAP BW on HANA. SAP BW on HANA Training is part of this Training.
- Business Content: This is the crucial aspect of SAP BW when compared to other DW tools.
SAP BI CERTIFICATION TRAINING
The international SAP certification examination is an important benchmark of consultant expertise, making SAP Education a must for all functional managers and IT professionals. The SAP BI Certification Program can give you a distinct advantage. Certification allows them to distinguish themselves to colleagues, employers, and prospective clients as skilled individuals, giving them a competitive edge in an ever-changing job market. Becoming an Certified Professional can help raise your visibility and increase your access to the industry's most challenging opportunities.