ASP.NET MVC TRAINING OVERVIEW IN CHENNAI
ASP.NET MVC Training course begins with understanding MVC design pattern and applying various features of the ASP.NET MVC framework to developing light weight but large sized Web applications. Our trainer is a, MCPD has himself participated in architecting large number of ASP.NET MVC applications and has used his experience in development and teaching to compile this ASP.NET MVC course. Every topic has been dealt in such a way that not only beginners but even experienced software developers find lots of interest in benefitting from the vast knowledge he has shared through this video course of ASP.NET MVC training. The exclusivity of our ASP.NET MVC training is that it not only includes the class room training on every topic but also has walkthroughs and sample programs for each and every module. For any person to excel, he not only needs the practical knowledge but also he should be able to communicate the same in Interviews and our ASP.NET MVC Interview questions sections really comes handy.
ASP.NET MVC TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Understand the benefits of MVC design over traditional ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Acquiring sufficient knowledge on role of Model, View and Controller in integrating them to develop complete web application.
- Understand how Routing API maps requests to action methods in controller.
- Learn how to reuse code rendering HTML using custom HTML Helper methods.
- Building Custom Model Binders for typical conditions in which built-in default binders are not usable.
- Understanding and applying validation framework for both client and server validations.
- Access databases and performing CRUD operations using LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Implement security in ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Modularize using Areas.
- Develop views which are mobile compatible.
- Compress the output using bundling and minification features.
- Develop Service Oriented RESTful services using Web API feature of ASP.NET MVC.
- Perform automated testing of Web applications created using ASP.NET MVC.
- Build and deploy ASP.NET MVC application to the production server.