Peridot is proud to introduce job oriented IT Training courses with globally accredited certification on all platforms that have wider scope in the existing IT Job Market. These platforms are picked after a thorough research and analysis based upon the existing and prospective IT industry in mind.
MCIP server administrator(100 hours)-3 papers
1. 70-642: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
- Introduction of networking in 2008 server.
- Basic components in networking.
- IP addressing, subnetting, default gateway.
- TCP/IP configuration, ip v4.
- Explain about hub, switch, router.
- Administrative tools and routing and remote access.
- Routing between router1 and router2 enable software routing.
- Using command line configuration and graphical configuration.
- Routing information protocol and open shortest path first.
- IGRP and EIGRP protocol explanation.
- DHCP relay agent configuration with dhcp server.
- IPsecurity monitor, ip security policies, WSUS.
- Primary zone and secondary zone transfer.
2. 70-640: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- Introduction of active directory and domain tree infrastructure.
- Domain user creation and group creation.
- Assigning group policy in computer configuration and user configuration.
- Domain controller implementation.
- Filter policy and block policy inheritance.
- Software deployment.
- Software restriction policy and folder redirection.
- Roaming profile in domain controller.
- Map drive creation in a domain user.
- Domain trust relationship.
- Additional domain in an existing domain.
- Child domain in existing forest.
- Resultant set of policy.
- FSMO roles
- RID master transfer.
- PDC emulator.
- Infrastructure master.
- Domain controller and additional domain replication.
- ADDS, ADLDS, ADRMS, ADFS, ADCS installation.
3. 70-646: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
- User creation, group creation, sharing and security.
- User permission, simple sharing permission, NTFS permission.
- Encryption, compression, disk quota.
- Map drive creation, profiles –Local, roaming, mandatory.
- Remote desktop connection, remote assistance.
- 2008 server os installation, 17 roles explanation.
- Workgroup and domain controller.
- Domain user creation and domain login authentication.
- ADDS installation and domain joining client 2008 server and windows7.
- DNS services installation, primary zone creation, record creation.
- Host record, alias record, pointers, NS lookup commands.
- Connecting with client computer name to ip to name.
- Internet information services installation and web server configuration.
- HTML webpage creation, host to a new websites.
- Dynamic host configuration protocol configuration and installation.
- Application pool, scope, lease, reservation, server option.
- WDS-windows deployment services, windows 7 os install remotely.
Thanks and Regards
84/8, Venkatarathinam Main Street,
Chennai - 600 020
Contact: 9840774522, 8056102535