iOS swift programming training
Swift is a new programming language for iOS and OS X apps that builds on the best of C and Objective-C, without the constraints of C compatibility. Swift adopts safe programming patterns and adds modern features to make programming easier, more flexible, and more fun. Swift’s clean slate, backed by the mature and much-loved Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks, is an opportunity to reimagine how software development works.
Learn how to create full-featured iOS 8 apps from scratch using the new Swift programming language in this hands-on training course taught by a renowned iOS expert.
- Learn how to use the latest iOS 8 SDK, Xcode 6, and the new Swift programming language to build iOS apps like the pros.
- Gain hands-on coding experience and get answers to your questions so you can start creating your own iOS apps with confidence.
- Save development time and frustration by focusing exclusively on iOS development for four days with expert guidance.
Key Aspects of the Swift Programming language
Swift is the object-oriented programming language that you use to write iOS apps. We assume that you’re already comfortable with another OO programming language. We’ll help you quickly transition to Swift so you can jump right into iOS development with confidence. Topics include:
- The Swift REPL and Playgrounds
- Stand-alone functions in Swift
- Fundamental Swift entities: String, Int, Dictionary, and Array
- Swift types including classes, objects, protocols, structs, modules, and enumerations
- Gaining power and flexibility through optionals, generics, and closures
: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on null in /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQLClient.php:156
#0 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQLClient.php(134): SphinxQLClient->fetch(2, NULL, NULL)
#1 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQL.php(127): SphinxQLClient->fetchAll()
#2 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphSearch.php(547): SphinxQL->fetchAll()
#3 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/related-ads.php(121): SphSearch->doSearch()
#4 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/item.php(198): tfc_related_ads()
#5 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/helpers/hDefines.php(238): require('/mnt/volume-blr...')
#6 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/controll in