28/10/2016 Hospitals, Clinics
Hospital Management Software: Key Features
DocMate software combines characteristics proposed at handling all the facts of a hospital and cover areas like reception, OPD, inpatients, outpatients, medical records, inventory of medicines and other material, appointments, doctors in charge, scheduling of doctor duties, laboratory and accounts. Normal characteristics of hospital management software are:
* Helps smooth and total running of reception
* Management of the Laboratory and its equipment
* Management of all wards and bed distribution systems
* Management of the whole history of patients and their procedures
* Inventory management with regular and timely renewal of the stock of medicines and other instruments
* Normal scheduling of doctors and nurses to the various departments and distribution of their duties
* Perfect and timely accounting to ensure correct billing
* Support of proper record of the medical reports and tests of the various patients.
* Can be easily accessed by multiple users at the same time
Hospital software is an integrated system designed to automate the hospital operations digitally in all aspects. It is a simple electronic clinical so...
Hospital Management Software is designed & developed by Sara Technologies leading IT company. Medical professionals find it easier and more conven...
Choosing the best hospital management software can be really challenging as there is a countless number of such software available. Therefore, make su...