17/07/2012 Foreign Universities, Admissions
The SAT is a standardized test that colleges use to evaluate applicants. Over two million students take the SAT every year and it is used by nearly every college in America for evaluating a student’s college preparedness. It is designed to measure a student’s ability to understand and process elements in three subjects: reading, writing, and math. SAT scores are calculated based on a student’s performance relative to other test-takers, and have proven to be an indicator of collegiate success.
multisoftlearning offered the SAT preparation class room training for those students who want to study abroad. multisoft learning provide the well constructed test series with highly trained professionals in this segment. multisoft learning is the Exclusive partner of "800SCORE.COM" IN INDIA which is the world leader in gmat gre test prep. company from USA.
BENEFITS AT MULTISOFT-:
1. Comprehensive Course Material with online test Prep,
2. Assistance in Application Services (SOP,LOR, RESUME, ESSAY WRITING)
3. Extensive test Series with Performance Review
4. Certified and Experienced Trainers
5. Flexible Learning and Admission Counseling
B-125, SECTOR-2 NOIDA, NEAR SECTOR-15 METRO STATION