BEST ETL TESTING TRAINING IN CHENNAI WITH PLACEMENT
Peridot systems offer best ETL testing in Chennai with placement. Our trainers are well-experienced in the subject they teach and inventing new methods to train the students. We provide practical sessions more rather than theoretical one. We will cover all the topics needed for the course and help them in all aspects. Our trainers are working in leading MNC and will be updating new techniques in teaching way.
WHAT IS ETL?
The expansion for ETL means Extract, Transform and Load. The process of reading data is termed as Extract. The production systems should be made to get better support to the business. Transform is the process in converting extracted data from its past forms into another database. Load is the process where we write data into the target.
- Our trainers will teach according to the latest requirements.
- We offer interview questions.
- Trained students will get placed in leading MNC.
- We provide special classes.
- After completing the course we provide certificate to the students.
- Types of ETL Testing
- Data completeness.
- Data transformation.
- Data quality.
- Performance and scalability.
- Integration testing.
- User-acceptance testing.
- Regression testing
- Upstream and Downstream processes
- Strategies for Testing Data Warehouse Applications
- Testing Goals
- Data Accuracy dimension of Data Quality
- Data Completeness dimension of Data Quality
- Data Consistency dimension of quality of data
- Data Timeliness
- Data Auditability
- Data Conformance
- ETL Testers responsibility
- Basic ETL verifications
- Challenges of Data warehouse Testing
- SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Incremental load
- Initial Load / Full load
- Dealing with different kinds of Sources
Informatica 8.6 Power center
- Introduction to power center
- Mapping Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Running a Mapping
- Transformations in Informatica
- Usage of ETL tool in ETL verifications & Validations
- VI editor
- Diff commands
- Most frequently used UNIX commands
- Writing ETL Testing scenarios & test cases
- Project Based scenarios
- Project Architecture
- Interview Questions on ETL Testing.
Thanks & Regards,
No.8/84, Ground Floor
LB Road, Adyar, Chennai,
Mobile: 9500187290 / 044 - 4211 5526