Category : School, College Posted : 24/03/2017 Price : Check with seller Location : Pune(Maharashtra)
There is a critically high demand for people who have the knowledge and skills essential for computer applications, accounting software and ecommerce applications to meet the needs of businesses and industry. This training program introduces the students with E-Commerce (buying and selling over the Internet) and E-Business (conducting business using Internet technology) which are today’s fastest growing sectors globally. The objective of this training is to train the people professionally for the entry level, essential skills and enabling them to have many options to make use of computer applications in effective way. Further, to teach how business strategies work together with computer applications. Upon completion, graduates of this course can opt for jobs like accounts assistant, E-Commerce business developers or manager.
• Commerce Students who aim to enhance their practical skills
• Commerce Students who seek job oriented skill to prepare themselves for employment in very short period
• M.Com, B.Com, BBA, MBA candidates who want to enhance their IT skills for better employment and get a skill certification.
• +1, +2 Commerce students who give importance to practical skills and want to prepare for job.
• Students from any stream who wants practical skills for implementing in their family business.
• House wives who are interested in training and want to support their family business.
Training Program Outline
This course covers aspects of accounting, office applications, e-commerce applications, digital marketing, customer relationship management (CRM) and the use of micro-computing in business. The total duration of this program is 25 Weeks or approximately 6 months. Its divided into four modules.
• Computer Applications in Office (7 weeks)
• Computer Based Accounting (7 weeks)
• E-Commerce and E-Business (7 weeks)
• Career Planning & Goal Setting (4 weeks)
School of Business and Information Systems
(Under Aegis of CCIT)
2nd Floor, 497-LX, CCIT Building,
Model Town Club Lane, Near Janj Ghar (Community Hall),
Model Town, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 141002
Mobile No.: +91-8727800815, +91-9878100815, +91-1612404815
Email ID: email@example.com