18/10/2012 Tutoring - Private Lessons
011-64644953,64624953, 99644172 Tara Institute Institute offers wide range of courses for banking exams and govt. sector exams Details of the same are as given below -
(1) IBPS(CWE) P.O./CLERK :-
A Bank Probationary Officer (PO) in the bank is the starting level appointment for bank officers. The POs have a one or two years probation period during which they are given exposure to various important functions of the bank such as Loans & Advances, Foreign exchange, Credit Rating, Treasury, Risk Management, IT, Marketing etc.
Vacancies in officers cadre in public sector banks are filled from within the organization after promotion of clerks and also by direct recruitment. To meet the shortage of manpower in officers cadre, now a days the public sector banks are required to recruit large number of officers. Most of the vacancies for which recruitments are made are in junior management Graduate Scale I, which is the entry level position for joining a public sector bank as an officer. This entry level position is known as that of probationary officer or management trainee. Bank probationary officers can come from any discipline or field of study, although there is a misconception that only people from commerce or finance background are eligible. A finance or commerce background may help the candidate adjust to the banking environments faster than others but banks recruit talents from diverse backgrounds of science, literature etc.
For Application Form Plz Visit www.ibps.in
(2) SSC-10th,12th,Graduate Level,CPO(S.I.) :-
SSC is a Staff selection commission of India which have the responsibility to make recruitment to the technical and non-technical posts in the Government of India.
It conduct the examination for it previously called SSC Exam and now MTS (multi tasking staff) Exam on the national bases.
From this exam you can get a good central government job for the technical and non-technical post.The exam is held as the vacancies are there you can check it out on. for Applicational Form http://ssc.nic.in
(3) Delhi Police-Const./S.I. and other State Police Exams :- We also provide coaching to candidate for Delhi Police Exams and other state police exams. For Application Form and Latest Update you can check their website. For Delhi-Police Exams Form Can be download on this link http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/home/recruitment/recruitment.aspx.
(4) Indian Railway -Asst. Loco Pilot,TTE,T.C.,C.C,Enq. Clerk,A.S.M :- We also Provide coaching to candidate for various post in indian railways exams. Application Form can be Download from Indian Railway Recruitment Website.
(5) Delhi Metro -CRA, Clerk - We also provide coaching for Delhi Metro Exams Application Form and other exam details can be download from their website.http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
(6) NDA , CDS, AFCAT, NAVY, ARMY, BSF , AIR FORCE, CRPF ETC.
Contact US :-