When talking about face pack to prevent acne in Ayurveda it is called as 'mukhalepa'. The process of applying the same on the face is called as 'mukhalepana'. This beauty therapy is popular these days in the term called 'facial'. When it comes to ayurvedic skin nourishing face pack, it is important that it should supply the skin with the essential nutrients. It should have been created in such a way that it should get into the subcutaneous tissues with a view to deliver the required nutrients to the skin.
The ayurvedic skin nourishing face pack called as Chandra Prabha Ubtan, in addition to preventing acne can also help in a number of ways like:
1. Getting rid of wrinkles and dark circles is possible with regular use of this remedy.
2. It can improve the softness and fairness of the skin in a natural manner.
3. Many people have smallpox marks on their face, but with regular application of ayurvedic skin nourishing face pack, they can get rid of these marks.
4. Generally, it is a commonly known fact that people with oily skin are more prone to acne and pimples, while people with dry skin are more prone to wrinkles and aged look at a young age. But, people with both these skin types can use Chandra Prabha Ubtan because it will absorb the excess oil content in the case of people with oily skin, while it can also help in removing wrinkles and dark circles in people with dry skin due to its anti-aging properties.
5. With regular application of this face pack to prevent acne, it will be possible to improve the skin complexion in addition to the benefit of preventing acne.
Apart from these benefits, this remedy will be safe to the skin as it is purely natural and will not cause any side effects. So, this is not just a face pack to prevent acne, it can be used by people looking for ways to improve their fairness and want to find ways to get rid of scars present on their face, regardless of the reason behind the scars.
Read more about Chandra Prabha Ubtan at http://www.ayushremedies.com/natural-skin-rejuvenating-face-pack.htm