Attestation of Indian Certificates to legalize it abroad

10/09/2015 Financial & Legal Services

Price: Check with seller


One needs a visa for residing in a foreign country for work or study. A visa application accompanied by documents certifying one’s educational qualifications or marital status has to be submitted. These documents are acceptable in the country of your origin but aren’t legal in foreign countries. To legalize your marriage certificate e.g. in UAE, it needs to be authenticated by the State Home Department, Ministry of External Affairs New Delhi, UAE High Commission and finally the Ministry of External Affairs Abu Dhabi. Thankfully there are services to carry out the entire process for Attestation of Certificates in India for use abroad at a reasonable fee from a single window.

More Details

Total Views:6
Reference Id:#706349
Phone Number:8800885590
Website URL:Click To Visit
Current Rating: /5 0 Vote
Copyright © 2018 |   All Rights Reserved | |   24x7 support |   Email us : info[at]