TechFetch.com has partnered with the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) to bring you the 2015 Tech Job Fair in Atlanta. Find your next employer at this job fair focusing exclusively on technology positions across the spectrum of technology companies and IT departments in Atlanta and the state of Georgia.
Date: September 15, 2015 (Tuesday)
Time: 02:00 PM - 04:30 PM EDT
Wyndham Atlanta Galleria 6345 Powers Ferry Rd. NW Atlanta, GA 30339
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/1gS4dCM
Career fair is a wonderful platform for job seeker to showcase your talent. This event will be nice occasion to network with recruiters. By attending this job fair, you can come to know about the current trend in your career field.
Candidate Job Fair Benefits:
• Meet face-to-face with employers.
• Resume Help, Recruiting Companies, Career Coaching / Evaluation.
Online Resume Bowl:
• For those who can't attend, just register
Free for Job Seekers! Job Seekers must register in advance for the event.
Job Seeker Registration Link: http://bit.ly/1gS4dCM
Employers can easily find the best candidate at this job fair. The mission of this job fair is to serve as a meeting ground for IT professionals and employers in Georgia and to promote employment opportunities in the state to job seekers.
Employer Job Fair Package includes:
• 1 table and 2 chairs / company
• Company name listed on all job fair promotions
• 10 job postings on TechFetch.com
• 100 resume views from TechFetch.com
Employer Job Fair Benefits are:
• Meet local available talent face-to-face.
• Access nationwide online applicants that would relocate to Georgia.
• Reach passive and confidential candidates.
Employer / Recruiter Participating Fees Details:
Non Member: $500
TechFetch Premium Member: $350
[Free for Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) Premier members]
Reserve your booth today!
For registration, Please contact our job fair coordinator LaTonya Rich, LaTonya@techfetch.com, 404-920-0703 or you can also register with us at http://bit.ly/1OBTFTz
Don’t miss it!