17/07/2020 Financial & Legal Services
PAN Card is a unique identification issued to every taxpayer in India. One of the primary purposes of the PAN card is to prevent tax avoidance; as it links all financial transactions of a business entity or an individual under one account number if it gets lost then it is necessary to apply a duplicate one because it is crime to have two PAN cards in India. Here, you can apply for a duplicate PAN card in some simple steps:
* Visit the official TIN-NSDL website.
* Then select the last option reprint of PAN card.
* Select Your marital status and enter your required details.
* Submit your necessary documents and make a payment of Rs 110.
* Save the 15 digit acknowledgement number and your duplicate PAN will reach to you within two weeks.
For further queries about how to apply duplicate PAN card, you can visit their official website.*T&C Apply*