Category : Other Services Posted : 14/06/2014 Price : Free
Apple Bail Bonds is committed to helping people who have been charged with crimes get released from custody so they can go about their lives until their court dates.A bondsman, or a bail bond agent, will act as a surety and pledge money or property as bail for the appearance of persons accused in court.
Lawyer Referral Service
Lawyer referrals are an important part of our business. We take great pride in providing professional and confidential service for lawyers and their clients in the entire New Jersey area.
Professional and Courteous Staff
The Apple Bail Bonds staff works in a professional and courteous manner with lawyers who refer their clients to us. Our extensive experience with lawyer referrals has made Apple Bail Bonds the best in this field as we seek to get your client out of custody and through the booking and release process.
Apple Bail Bonds has you covered
In addition to gaining your freedom, the bondsman will also take on other responsibilities, including:
• Providing the client with details of the bond transaction as required by law.
• Ensuring the client appears in court for all scheduled appearances.
• Assisting in the location and sometimes the arrest of the client if he or she fails to appear in court.
• Appearing before the court regarding the bail bond.
• Holding any collateral collected until the case is concluded and the bond is exonerated by the court.
Contact Apple Bail Bonds, New Jersey
Every bail bondsman at Apple Bail Bonds promises to keep all information strictly confidential. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are always ready to discuss your bail bond with you.You can call us at 800-884-7136/ 862-203-3174 or email at email@example.com. You can visit our website: http://www.applebailbonds.net/
Our address is, 799 Main Street Paterson, NJ 07503.