Price: US $856 Site: azriadi.com Accept Paypal
1. Hash Rate: 7722 GH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 3436W (at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.445W/GH (at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 12V
5. Chip Process: 28nm
6. Chip quantity per unit: 432x BM1384
7. Dimensions: 275 mm x 372 mm x 155 mm
8. Cooling: 6x 12038 fan
9. Operating Conditions: 0 °C to 40 °C
10. Network Connection: Ethernet
1. Power consumption figures vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to provide an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hash board and ALL of the 3 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board! You can still connect different modules with different PSUs.
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to PSU to get power. When using several PSUs, be sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.