10/09/2013 Computer - IT - Webs
IQ Training offers the Android Online Course in a true global setting.
Android Online Training Concepts :
Android is mobile platform. Android is supported the Linux operating system. Unlike iPhone, android market is open to open market to develop applications. iPhone apps. run on iPhone/iPad but android applications will run most of the Phones world-wide making it the fastest growing mobile operating system in the world. There are just about limitless opportunities in package development for the platform. The Android training helps in using its API, the Software Development Kit (SDK), and the tools to unlock your potential as an Android developer.
As results of taking this Android training, you will be ready to :
• 1.Describe the platforms upon that the Android package can run.
• 2.Create a straightforward application that runs underneath the Android package.
• 3.Read and write files to Android file system..
• 4.Create an application that uses transmission underneath the Android Operating System..
• 5.Access and work with databases underneath the Android Operating System.
Android Online training course contents >
• 1.Basic Core Java Concepts
• 2.Introduction to Android
• 3.Overview of Android and Android SDK
• 4.Android Architecture overview
• 5.Introduction to OS layers
• 6.Linux kernel
• 8.Android Runtime
• 9.Application framework
• 10Setup of Android Development environment
• 11.System requirements
• 12.Eclipse and SDK installation, AVD creation
• 13.Creating first Android application
• 14.Project Structure
• 15.Android Application Fundamentals
• 16.Android application building blocks
• 17.Activating components
• 18.Shutting down components
• 19.LifeCycle of Application
• 20.Development tools, Manifest File
• 21.LifeCycle of Activity
• 22.User Interface
• 23.View Hierarchy and Layouts
• 24.UI Events
• 25. Building Menus
• 26.Notifying users
• 27.Creating dialogs
• 28.Graphics & Animations
• 29.Main Building Blocks
• 33.Content Providers
• 34.Broadcast Receivers
• 36. Overview of Android Resources
• 37.Creating Resources
• 38.Using Resources
• 39.Drawable Resources
• 40.Animation Resources
• 41.Data Storage
• 42.Shared Preferences
• 43.Internal Storage (Files)
• 44.External Storage(SD Card)
• 45.SQLite Databases
• 46.Android Media API
• 47.Playing audio/video
• 48.Media recording
• 49.Blue tooth
• 52.Telephony Manager
• 53.Location Services
• 54.Google Maps
• 55.Deploying Android Application on Device
Please pass on this message to your friends; they may be in need of these courses
Contact: Email:email@example.com, USA:+1 732-475-4280, India:+91 9573481637.