ANDROID DEVELOPMENT TRAINING CENTRES IN BANGALORE
Android operating system database integration training explains the key ideas of developing applications for the most popular free system. By the end of the course, you will have all the skills and knowledge to build working Android operating system program and have your program released on Android operating system Market.
Highlights of training:
- Our Android operating system course is an entertaining, hands-on coaching which provides you a finish summary of the Android operating system and how to create the most of your database integration.
- Our instructors have many decades of encounter in Java, J2ME and have been creating Android operating system applications for customers, they will present you the key ideas of Android operating system which will protect both starter and innovative concepts.
- The program is designed according to market specifications and this course will create you a professional by utilizing your current Java skills.
- At the end of the course, you will have the information to develop and post your own real-time Android operating system application.
Objective of training:
- Implement Ideas of Android operating system Development
- Create an android app
Pre – Requisites: Core Java
* Conditions Apply
For any further clarifications, feel free to contact:
Systems Domain Pvt. Ltd. #22nd, 2nd Floor, Above Bombay Dyeing Show Room, 5th Cross, 5th Block, Kormangala, Bangalore-560034
Phone: 080-25630346 / 25630347
: Uncaught Error: Class 'Memcached' not found in /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/cacheModal/cacheClass/memcacheCache.php:44
#0 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/cacheModal/tfcCache.php(55): memcacheCache->__construct()
#1 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/related-ads.php(77): tfcCache->__construct()
#2 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/item.php(197): tfc_related_ads()
#3 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/helpers/hDefines.php(238): require('/mnt/www-data/w...')
#4 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/controller/item.php(662): osc_current_web_theme_path('item.php')
#5 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/controller/item.php(653): CWebItem->doView('item.php')
#6 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/index.php(97): CWebItem->doModel()