Price: Check with seller


If your husband is out of control or having extramarital affairs or doesn't listen to you, then the best solution to perform the Qurani wazifa to control husband. You can get this powerful dua from our Molvi Abdul Rihab Ji. He will also give you amal and dua to control husband. For more information visit

More Details

Total Views:29
Reference Id:#1309908
Phone Number:76269 03838
Website URL:Click To Visit
Current Rating: /5 0 Vote


Copyright © 2021 |   All Rights Reserved | |   24x7 support |   Email us : info[at]