Airwil Green Avenue Give a Home With 12% Assure Return@9278077077

Sponsored Ads

Price: 6700000.00 INR

The main residential project which has been set in only 25% has offered well developed 2BHK and 3BHK Flats with all mode...

  • Category: Property for sale
  • Published: 07/08/2014
  • Current Rating: 5.0/5 1 Vote

    Description

    The main residential project which has been set in only 25% has offered well developed 2BHK and 3BHK Flats with all modern facilities, while the other 75% is full of greenery in light of offering peaceful life at Greater Noida. Time has come to live in the heaven the reputed builder Airwil has come up with most fascinating residential project Airwil Green Avenue, the great eco friendly residential project has been developed in the 8.9 acres vast valley which is offering tremendous greenery and even trees have been set in style of exact avenue.


    Airwil Green Avenue | Highlights


          ·         Club house



    • Kid’s play area

    • Swimming pool

    • Gym

    • Landscape garden/park

    • Paved compound

    • Open space

    • Power backup

    • Rain water harvesting

    • Lift

    • Car parking

    • Vastu compliant

    • Tennis court

    • Health facilities


    Project Name: Airwil Green Avenue



    • Location – Greater Noida

    • Residential Projects

    • Sq.ft : 1825 – 3BHK+3T+Servent

    • Sq.ft : 2350 – 4BHK+4T+Servent + Store Room

    • Price Starting: 16 Lacs.


     


    Contact Details:-


    Icons Real Prop Pvt. Ltd.


    D-59, Sector-2, Noida-201301


    Call us- 9266789000


    Phone Number : 9278077077

    Related Ads

    Leave your comment


    Copyright © 2016 |   All Rights Reserved |   tuffclassified.com |   24x7 support |   Email us: query[at]tuffclassified.com