Price: Check with seller
Concrete structural inspection is needed for projects that involve corning, drilling or cutting of concrete structures. ...
Category: Other Services
Concrete structural inspection is needed for projects that involve corning, drilling or cutting of concrete structures. Geoscan has got the expertise in dealing with structural inspections for concrete, along with concrete scanning in Melbourne.
How will concrete inspection help?
- Identify obstructing objects in construction
- Provides idea about size and depth of obstructing object
- Provides control over the site
- Save money and time
How does Geoscan help?
Geoscan provides concrete scanning in Geelong services and is beneficial for the following reasons.
- Latest technology used for penetrating ground
- Expert professionals for analysis of brick structures, asphalt layer thickness and concrete
- Antennas with high frequency used
- Complete service provided for suspended and normal floor slabs, roof beams made of concrete, tunnel structures, columns and wall ceilings
So if you are in search of professional and structured services for concrete structural inspection in Geelong, then contact us on 0417 309 710 or visit our website at http://www.geoscan.com.au/ to know more.
Copyright © 2016 | All Rights Reserved | tuffclassified.com
| 24x7 support | Email us: query[at]tuffclassified.com