13/06/2019 Other Services
We all know what is Maha-Mrityunjaya Mantra and its benefits. In this post, we will look about the worship of Maha-Mrityunjaya Jaap Mantra. If you are not able to conduct Mahamrutunjay Jaap in Trimbakeshwar, then don’t worry you can also perform Mahamrityunjay Jaap puja at your home. You can do it on your own or can perform by Panditji.
Some Rules to follow while doing Maha-Mrityunjaya Jaap Mantra:
If you are doing Mahamrityunjay Puja by yourself then first read this carefully.
• Chanting of Mahamrutyunjaya Mantra should be done in front of Shivlinga in any Lord Shiva Temple.
• You can start chanting of this mantra, on Monday or any day of Shrawan Month or Day of Mahashivratri (auspicious day)
• According to Panditji, Chanting of this Mantra by Millions of times get rid of disease or pain.
• By considering your strength, you can start chanting of Maha-Mrityunjaya Jaap Mantra. You can decide the number of times for chanting Jaap. Start with 11000,21000 times but make sure you are able to do it.
• Remember, you can increase the Number of Jaap but don’t decrease it.
• Chanting of this mantra before 11 o'clock in the morning, so make sure to set a time in the morning and complete chanting in 21 days or 41 days.
• Offer milk, fruit, water & fruits to shivlinga and then start Maha-mrutyunjay Mantra Puja. If you are worshiping Lord Shiva by doing Rudra Abhishek Puja then it gives you instant result.
These are some basic instructions you have to follow when you are doing Mahamrutyunjay Puja at your own. We know Mahamrityunjaya Mantra Meaning and their benefits. Doing this worship in trimbakeshwar will give you, what you want
If you are able to come at a holy place then you can do Mahamrutunjay Jaap in Trimbakeshwar from panditji.
For More Info Call : +919823505543
Visit us: http://www.kalsarppuja.co.in/mahamrutunjay-mantra.php
Watch Our Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXtICIHCNbw