Description

AIPL Business Club is one of the commercial development of Advance India Projects, located in Gurgaon. It offers spacious and skilfully designed retail shops, commercial spaces and office space. The project is well equipped with all the amenities to facilitate the needs of the office people.. Payment Plan (11% Assured Return) BSP = 16000Discount = 500 Booking 5Lac30days 10% of Total Sales Value90 days 40% of Total Sales Value18Months 50% of Total Sales Value Note : Assured Return 11% Per annum shall be payable to buyer till possession. Call Now +91-8512893336 Kalra Realtors!!

More Details

Total Views:5
Reference Id:#722827
Current Rating: /5 0 Vote

Warning: mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection refused in /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQLClient.php on line 115

Warning: mysqli::query(): invalid object or resource mysqli in /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQLClient.php on line 98

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on null in /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQLClient.php:156 Stack trace: #0 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQLClient.php(134): SphinxQLClient->fetch(2, NULL, NULL) #1 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQL.php(127): SphinxQLClient->fetchAll() #2 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphSearch.php(547): SphinxQL->fetchAll() #3 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/related-ads.php(121): SphSearch->doSearch() #4 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/item.php(198): tfc_related_ads() #5 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/helpers/hDefines.php(238): require('/mnt/volume-blr...') #6 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/controll in /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQLClient.php on line 156