13/12/2019 Yoga & Meditation
Yoga is not at all related to any religion, it has only one aim and that is to develop a healthy mind and soul in a healthy body. Rishikul Yogshala helps you to enhance or enrich your spiritual powers to promote self-healing capability by introducing Yoga Teacher Training in India. Yoga gives you the space to acquire the equilibrium state of peace and harmony rationally. There are only few Yoga Schools that have received Yoga Certification in India; Rishikul Yogshala is one of them. After the establishment in the year 2011, the Yogshala received the accreditation from the Yoga alliance consecutively in the year 2011 and 2013. Yoga teacher training in rishikesh
The Yogshala is regarded as one of the best Yoga schools in India because it focuses on the complete replenishment and nourishment of the body, mind, and spirit by teaching you the core Yoga techniques. After the completion of the 200 and 300-hour courses, you move to the 500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India course. The course mainly aims at providing authentic knowledge of Hatha and Ashtanga yoga along with meditation, Pranayama, adjustments, and alignments, etc. Here are the highlights of 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in india.
• Nourish and replenish your body and soul by learning the tradition series of Yoga forms such as Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga
• Developing a confident attitude towards life by learning about the accurate breathe (prana) based training
• Enrich your knowledge by learning about the body constitution in Human Anatomy classes
• Exercise the Drishti (Point of focus), Prana(Breath), bandhas (locks) and decorating (perfecting the pose)
• Feel strong and fit by practicing the adjustment and alignment that would also help to avoid injuries while performing different Yoga postures
• Dive into the Yamas and Niyamas that is ethics and philosophy of Yoga as mentioned in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
• Proper understanding and learning of the Yogic Cuisine to know more the art of Yogic Cooking
• Basic understanding of Ayurveda and its importance
• Maintenance and learning of the importance of discipline in our lives to develop an inclination towards the Yogic lifestyle
yoga ttc in rishikesh
Facilities: Food and Accommodation
• To promote the Yogic Cuisine, purely pious and vegetarian food is served thrice a day to maintain a consistent mental and physical growth.
• The food is specially prepared by the chefs who have knowledge and idea about the Yogic ingredients
• The kitchen is cleaned every other hour to maintain proper cleanliness and hygiene
• The menu includes delicious and nutritious items like khichdi, Porridge, green salads, fresh and seasonal fruits
• You can also have herbal drink like green tea or ginger tea though tea and coffee is also available
• The whole idea is to serve a meal which is rich in minerals, nutrients and vitamins
• The food that is served in the school leads to the complete nourishment of the body, mind and soul
• Private, Clean, comfortable and safe accommodation is a priority
• Basic amenities plus double bed, clean sheets and pillow covers
• Attached washrooms, balcony, garden area
• Private and sharing rooms available
• Air conditioner with extra charges
• Peaceful atmosphere
About Rishikul Yogshala
The school provides you a completely natural and peaceful environment and invites you to be a part of the 500-Hour Yoga program at Kerala and Rishikesh to reduce stress and anxiety. The quirky concept of blending the traditional forms of Yoga with the modern techniques of practicing makes Rishikul Yogshala positively unique from other schools.
Rishikul Yogshala is a renowned and illustrious Yoga School in India which is eventually focused on the propagation of the ideologies of the Yogic sci...