Category : Cars Posted : 07/11/2015 Price : Check with seller Location : Melbourne(Victoria)
The Austin-Healey 100 was built between 1953 and 1956 by BMC (British Motor Corporation). It was developed by Donald Healey to be produced in-house by Healey’s small car company in Warwick and based on Austin A90 Atlantic mechanics. Healey built a single “Healey Hundred”” for the 1952 London Motor Show, and the design impressed Leonard Lord, Managing Director of Austin so much that a deal was struck with Healey to build it in quantity at Austin’s Longbridge factory. The car was renamed the Austin-Healey 100.