28/11/2016 General electronics
1A 12V SPDT PCB ThruHole Hi-Sens Low Signal Relays - G5V-1-DC12V
• General-purpose DIL terminal layout.
• Wide switching power of 10 μA to 2 A.
• Fully-sealed type Relays standardized with bifurcated crossbar contacts. Highly
reliable in addition to its high environment resistance.
• Conforms to FCC Part 68 (impulse withstand voltage of 1,500 V for 10 x 160 μs
between coil and contacts and between contacts of the same polarity).
• High dielectric strength at 1,000 VAC between coil and contacts, and 750 VAC
between contacts of the same polarity.
• UL and CSA standard approved.
• Telecommunication equipment
• Security equipment
Product Category: Low Signal Relays - PCB
RoHS: RoHS Compliant
Brand: Omron Electronics
Product: Low Profile Relays
Contact Form: SPDT (1 Form C)
Contact Current Rating: 2 A
Coil Voltage: 12 V
Maximum Switching Current: 1 A
Coil Current: 12.5 mA
Coil Type: Non-Latching
Power Consumption: 150 mW
Contact Rating: 0.5 A at 125 VAC, 1 A at 24 VDC
Contact Termination: Solder Pin
Mounting Style: Through Hole
Factory Pack Quantity: 25
12 VDC SPDT (1 Form C) 16.7 mA Low Signal Relays - PCB , Latching DPDT (2 Form C) Low Signal Relays - PCB , Non-Latching 4.5 VDC DPDT (2 Form C) SMD/SMT Low Signal Relays - PCB , 12 VDC Non-Polarized Low Signal Relays - PCB , 24 VDC 8 A Low Signal Relays - PCB , 12 VDC SPST (1 Form A) 300 mA at 125 VAC, 1 A at 30 VDC Low Signal Relays - PCB