The branches of microbiology can be classified into pure and applied sciences.  Microbiology can be also classified b...
Category: Career Counseling
The branches of microbiology can be classified into pure and applied sciences.  Microbiology can be also classified based on taxonomy, in the cases of bacteriology, mycology, protozoology, and phycology. There is considerable overlap between the specific branches of microbiology with each other and with other disciplines, and certain aspects of these branches can extend beyond the traditional scope of microbiology.
- Bacteriology : The study of bacteria.
- Mycology : The study of fungi.
- Protozoology : The study of protozoa.
- Phycology (or algology): The study of algae.
- Parasitology : The study of parasites.
- Immunology : The study of the immune system.
- Virology : The study of viruses.
- Nematology :The study of the nematodes
- Microbiology:The study of microbes.
Copyright © 2016 | All Rights Reserved | tuffclassified.com
| 24x7 support | Email us: query[at]tuffclassified.com