Today business world places new demands on professional not only to cope up with local and global changes but also to develop and sharpen the leadership and interpersonal competencies required to work with people at all levels in the organization. In addition, today’s managers must be able to:
• Address global opportunities, competition and regulatory issues.
• Utilize latest technology in manufacturing, services and communication.
• Interact positively with diverse customers, employees and suppliers.
PGDM Programme is committed to provide the educational and corporate experiences required for professional competence. The present course curriculum is designed to make students develop their:
• Conceptual and analytical competence.
• Global vision and understanding.
• Breadth of knowledge in various functional area of Management.
• Able to act strategically at local, national and global levels.
• Interpersonal and multi cultural of teamwork competencies.
• Communication and presentation competencies.
• An attitude of ethical and legal non-controversial business practices.
Admission Cell of G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Noida is authorized to execute the admission of two years AICTE approved PGDM Programme for the academic year 2015-16 only as per the following guidelines